Tag / automatedmooring
Press releases • Jul 19, 2021 07:00 GMT
A cutting-edge technology for the fast mooring of ships deployed by the Port of Helsinki is estimated by DNV GL Maritime Advisory to reduce carbon dioxide and NOx emissions equivalent to taking some 5,000 diesel cars off the streets.
Related material Show all 4
- Cavotec secures order with Port of Stockholm for first automated mooring system in Sweden, reducing CO2 emissions by up to 5,000 tonnes per year
- Cavotec brings product-as-a-service to the maritime industry with state-of-the-art automated mooring as a subscription offering
- More orders in Norway for Cavotec’s next generation vacuum mooring system
Press releases • May 27, 2021 07:00 GMT
A decade after installing MoorMaster™ automated vacuum mooring at an iron ore berth in Western Australia, Pilbara Ports Authority has now selected Cavotec to secure availability and extend lifetime of its mooring system.
Make Every Minute Matter More for You, Your Port, Your Ships, Your People, and Our Environment. Today.
Blog posts • Nov 03, 2020 12:15 GMT
In our latest blog post on the future of shipping, our MoorMaster Product Manager, Nicklas Vedin, shares perspectives on the importance of every minute and how smarter mooring can help make the world a safer and greener place.
Related material Show all 9
- SeaRoad selects MoorMaster® NxG™ to again expand RO/RO capacity. Second order for product launched on 27 October
- Cavotec launches next generation MoorMaster, first delivery for world's first fully autonomous, zero-emission ships
- Cavotec to open new innovation centre focusing on profitable sustainability solutions for marine customers