Blog posts • May 19, 2011 20:11 GMT
We currently have a small, dedicated film crew making a lightening tour of Europe, Australia and the US to shoot material for our new company film. The stars of this film are our ground support equipment at airports and our automated mooring and shore power systems at ports. Keep track of our progress as we Cavotec our way around the world in 11 and a half days.
Related material Show all 36
- The final blog post from our globetrotting film crew as they wrap up shooting for the Cavotec film
- Shore power in LA and San Francisco: all the latest from our globetrotting film crew. #Cavotecfilm
- GSE in Frankfurt on Thursday, MoorMaster™ in Australia on Sunday: here's the latest from the #Cavotecfilm crew
Blog posts • May 02, 2011 09:00 GMT
Cavotec has won its second major contract with Muscat International Airport, this time for advanced aircraft fuel hydrant pits.
Related material Show all 13
- Cavotec and INET partner on GSE project for Dubai International Airport’s Emirates Airlines A380 terminal
- Cavotec wins major order for advanced GSE at Dubai International Airport’s dedicated Emirates A380 terminal.
- Cavotec airports unit wins ground support equipment orders in France, Guinea, Qatar and Senegal
Blog posts • Oct 06, 2010 13:22 GMT
Work on our Bahrain International Airport project – on one of our flagship applications - continues to progress on schedule.